Are you one of us?

July 18, 2011

gusto mo maging masaya?

 

Each night (instead of morning, adik mode kasi graveyard ako for the last 6 years) when I open my ever beautiful eyes (walang basagan ng trip, mata ko to!!. bawal komontra, suportahan mo na lang ako. sabihin mo "oo" saksakan ng ganda ang mata ko sa comment box kahit alam kong binobola mo lang ako, paniniwalaan ko hahaha) I say to myself: "I", not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Not everyday would be a perfect day. Not all the time, things will turn out the way we wanted it to, but whats good at it, is, "US" remains to be positive despite bad things happens.  Sabi nga ni J.P. Vaswani sa kanyang libro na "Its All A Matter of Attitude" we can't change bad things, but we can change our attitude towards them :-)

so today, whatever happens, let us all be happy. 

love... love... love... :-)





4 comments:

  1. attitude really matters a lot.. kasi kahit sobrang bad ang happenings sa mundo, it's on the person kung ano magiging pananaw niya sa happening na ito, kung magiging masaya pa din ba o maglulungkot-lungkutan nalang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tama jec- we will always be sorounded with many bad things but whats more importand is how we adressed those... kepp reading :-)

    ReplyDelete