Are you one of us?

October 11, 2010

processing mode

EMO MODE...'tis man so sad. I wont tell you why.(sniff2x). My not so ever reliable below average level brain seems to reject the thoughts. Heart seems to be numb. Both (brain and heart) is on the processing and loading mode.

Can someone "shut me down"? or I just need to "log off"? "switch user" is not an option though...

Why oh why? I need to feel, hurt or whatever it is, but I cant because my stupid mind rejects the thoughts. Now, mind and heart works in unison. They are working against me, or should I say, they are not workin?....

'tis should not be happening. aint nothin can do but cry. tears slowly run down my not so nice face. (which I thought I had before). loosing my confidence which I thought I have reach its all time high(but at good point). Self esteem is broken. Soul is broken....

Blurry thoughts, undefiable feeling, a blank face, and a plain white smile, not fake just plain white smile. Please my dear senses work for me. Please dear brain work now....

Coffee on the table seems no taste. It dont even awaken any senses which is very unusual. I thought I could trade anythin for coffee.... Thats only what I thought....

I dont need someone to listen. I dont even need someone to cry with me. I just need someone to know that Im not ok....

I dont need anybody now. Moreso that dont need someone who will tell me what to do. I dont need it, because I might end up doing nothing and that would be useless.... just like me...


ME on the processing mode................





No comments:

Post a Comment