Are you one of us?

April 25, 2009

dont know me....

if you want to know me, don’t look at the color of my skin, not on how funny I look like, neither how serious I might seem…not the smile in my picture……
#####
if you want to know me, dont look at the clothes I wear, not on stuffs I used, neither through my gadgets…….
######
If you want to know me, dont look at me as harold, dont look at me as your friend nor dont look at me as your enemy…..
#####
if you really want to know me, see me beyond what your eyes can see. Feel what I feel,know how good I am, and please also know how bad I am…..
#####
If you want to know me, know how I love my family, know how I love to be love, know how I feel, or simply
just feel my depth………..
######
If you really want to know me, look at me, not with your eyes…
for you will never know me,…… I said never….
and I will again said it…. NEVER!!!
Instead, look at me through your heart….
for in such… you will know that I am HAROLD, the one that you really dont know.
Know me….,
know harold for what you dont know,
know me …..(sigh)….
know me beyond what you already know….

No comments:

Post a Comment