Are you one of us?

April 25, 2009

live life to the foolest?

I’m practically living my life the way I want. I’m practical. I live in reality. That’s why, I guess its not so painful if I suffer. That’s life, and that’s reality.

But it does not mean that I don’t care the people around me. Of course they matters. Of course they are love and of course they are important. Its just that we really have to be wise enough on living our individual life. remember the line “Life is what we make it”? Live on reality. Deal with everything that comes on our way.

Somehow, dreaming is good, (yah it is always good, ryt kuya Jun, hahahaha) we don’t pay for it. But still we should be awake and make those dreams come true. WE should do something to make those dream materialize, if we do otherwise, those will remain dreams. A dream that’s is useless. Useless because we don’t make happen.

Live your life as you want it. Don’t live it because of any external factors. Don’t live it as how people want to see it. Live it because it yours. Live it as real as you can. Don’t live on foolishness. Live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment